Our Corporate Banking division provides a range of services to listed and privately owned businesses. It comprises specialist teams working across shipping, real estate, infrastructure & energy, and structured finance. Berenberg has an established reputation in these areas for providing high-quality and impartial advice, making timely decisions and building strong working relationships.
Head of Corporate BankingTobias Bittrich
Phone +49 40 350 60-526 firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide comprehensive financial support to family-owned businesses and listed companies. Our services include the following:
- Investments: developing and managing short and long-term investment strategies.
- Financial advisory: optimising financing structures and selecting financing instruments.
- Risk management: managing exposure to interest rates and foreign exchange.
- Structured finance: providing complex financial transactions to meet financing needs.
- International payment transactions: cash management and international documents.
- Working capital finance: meeting day-to-day cash flow requirements.