INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGY
Our Infrastructure & Energy team provides comprehensive advice to clients and investors covering all transaction, financing and project-related issues. One of the focus areas is to structure and raise equity and debt for infrastructure and energy projects. We benefit from our extensive network consisting of banks, institutional and strategic investors, family offices as well as manufacturers, suppliers and technical experts.
Furthermore we set up special solutions, such as project bonds, KAGB- / AIFMD-compliant investment vehicles as well as mezzanine loans.
Examples of such projects or assets include:
- Energy (photovoltaics, wind onshore/offshore, bio energy, storage, energy efficiency)
- Grids (telecommunication, gas, electricity)
- Environment (waste-to-energy, water and sewage treatment)
- Infrastructure (roads, tunnels, bridges, social infrastructure, ports, airports)
- Transport & Logistics (rolling stock, railway infrastructure, logistic centres, tank storage)
HEAD OF INFRASTRUCTURE & ENERGYOlaf Lüdemann
Phone +49 40 350 60-8778 firstname.lastname@example.org