Competent support for international shipping clients
International clients such as shipping companies, ship management companies, agencies, ship brokers and P&I clubs appreciate our fast, flexible, competent and reliable service.
Our experienced payment transaction specialists ensure the smooth processing of national and international payment transactions (e.g. wages or cash-to-master payments) for international shipping companies in Germany and abroad.
Our global network of correspondent banks enables us to carry out all commercial transactions reliably and as quickly as possible in virtually all currencies and parts of the globe.
In addition to processing international payment transactions, we also offer our clients the benefits of the Single Euro Payment Area (SEPA).
In the document business, we offer reliable and fast processing of debt collection and letter of credit transactions.
Alongside our Payment Services, we provide a tailored offering of treasury services for the shipping industry:
- Managing ship accounts in various currencies and with a highly customisable authorisation concept
- Liquidity management: overnight deposits and time deposits in all common currencies as well as individual investment concepts and shortterm working capital financing
- Intelligent risk management solutions for currency, interest rate and foreign exchange risks
- Special transactions, e.g. saleand-purchase transactions
- Guarantee business (e.g. attachment, release call, process or other payment guarantees)
Berenberg Corporate Portal
The Berenberg Corporate Portal is a multibank-capable eBanking system for corporations that enables the integration of all German company accounts. The portal allows review, initiation and release of payment transactions, so that you can coordinate them independent of time or place, all with the accustomed data security.
We also offer the portal as a smartphone app that lets you use selected functions, like reviewing and releasing payments, and authentication when logging onto the portal.
Benefits of the portal
- At a glance: Your bank accounts in Germany
- Web-based solution: No need for decentrally installed software
- Central data handling: A clear overview of accounts provides for high transparency in financial processes
- Maximum security: The highest European encryption standards like EBICS and double authentification on two separate devices ensure that sensitive data remain safe.
Are you looking for a multibank-capable eBanking system for your company? Take a look at what the Berenberg Corporate Portals offers in this video.
Ship financing as well as short-term and medium-term financing of second-hand tonnage.