Diversification implemented decisively
Our aim is for our clients to derive above-average profits from capital market opportunities – with moderate risk tolerance and a long-term investment horizon.
Multi-asset strategies are noted for being highly flexible and can respond continuously to specific market situations. With our modern asset management strategies we go well beyond a simple, static mix of bonds and equities, making flexible use of other asset classes to achieve an optimised balance between risks and returns.
Our multi-asset management approach
- Acknowledged capital market expertise of our portfolio managers and investment strategists
- Pooling the expertise of Berenberg’s economists, investment strategists and asset class specialists
- Sustainability as a core element when selecting individual securities
- Dynamic management of asset allocation and successful securities selection
- Strategic long-term investments combined with tactical finesse to exploit market opportunities
- Broad diversification across asset classes, segments and regions
Investments not restricted to benchmarks, also for specific topics
- Structured investment process with investment committee and asset allocation committee
- Logical investment decisions underpinned by sound analytics
- Transparent, timely communications
As an active manager we have well-founded opinions about capital markets, which we put into practice by taking clear decisions – sometimes also counter-cyclically and by departing from benchmarks.Prof. Dr. Bernd Meyer, Chief Investment Strategist and Head of Multi Asset
Our strategic focus areas
Our broad range of strategies will offer you the right investment solution and many ways of putting it into practice: Professional asset management with numerous strategies, tailor-made institutional funds and managed accounts, as well as funds for private investors.
Alina Finkmann, CFA joined Berenberg in January 2018 as product specialist. Since 2020 she heads the multi asset product specialist team. In this function, she is the first contact person for product and client-specific matters for all multi asset and fixed income strategies. Before joining Berenberg, Alina worked as a consultant for the Asset & Wealth Management industry. Alina Finkmann received a Master of Science degree in Business Administration and Finance of the University of Hamburg and a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics of the University of Konstanz. Alina Finkmann is a CFA charter holder.
Important notice: Investing involves risk. The value of investments and the income derived therefrom may fall as well as rise and investors may get back less than the amount invested. Past performance is not an indicator of future returns.